Join the Choir Association
- Choir Members: All current and former members of the Choir: Choristers, Choral Scholars, Organ Scholars, Lay Clerks and Volunteers
- Friends: People with an interest in the Choir and its activities
- Patrons and Benefactors: Those who wish to support the Choir at a higher level
Join as a Friend
For an annual donation of at least £50*, a Friend receives the following benefits:
- Advance information about all concerts, tours and other events
- Copies of the Newsletter and of the termly Chapel service lists (if requested)
- Advanced booking for certain ticketed services in Chapel (e.g. Epiphany Carols and Lent Meditation)
- An invitation for two people to the Epiphany Carol Service Tea and the annual summer Garden Party
*Reduced rates: £40 for Johnians, £20 for those aged 65+.
All donations made by United Kingdom taxpayers can be enhanced by Giftaid.
Please note: on the Donation page, select Designation as 'Other' and then specify the 'Choir Association Membership' below.
If you are interested in how you might be able to support the Choir further, please visit our Support page.