Join the Choir Association
- Choir Members: All current and former members of the Choir: Choristers, Choral Scholars, Organ Scholars, Lay Clerks and Volunteers
- Friends: People with an interest in the Choir and its activities
- Patrons and Benefactors: Those who wish to support the Choir at a higher level
Join as a Friend
For an annual donation of at least £50*, a Friend receives the following benefits:
- Advance information about all concerts, tours and other events
- Copies of the Newsletter and of the termly Chapel service lists (if requested)
- Advanced booking for certain ticketed services in Chapel (e.g. Epiphany Carols and Lent Meditation)
- An invitation for two people to the Epiphany Carol Service Tea and the annual summer Garden Party
*Reduced rates: £40 for Johnians, £20 for those aged 65+.
All donations made by United Kingdom taxpayers can be enhanced by Giftaid.
Please note: on the Donation page, select Designation as the 'Choir Association Membership.'
If you are interested in how you might be able to support the Choir further, please visit our Support page.